Today, developing an authentic leadership style is crucial if we want to insure commitment and get results. In this session, we'll reflect on what makes a good leader. This will involve considering our strengths, weaknesses and blind spots, as well as addressing key leadership challenges: from creating a compelling vision to empowering others.
In this two-hour session, we will:
• Discuss the overall nature of leadership and how it has changed through history
• Take a realistic look a some of the trials of leadership, and how to tackle them
• Develop a more compassionate approach to ourselves to improve our relations with others
• Learn how to communicate clear purpose to clients and colleagues
• Build a more productive workforce by demonstrating trust in employees or subordinates
‘There was a real focus on how to get the most out of feedback and about thinking ahead to get to a goal’
‘I learned to take the initiative and realise that my input is important and valued’
'Our chief want is someone who will inspire us to be what we know we could be."
Ralph Waldo Emerson